1. The European Bison Show Farm located in Pszczyna Historical Park is open all year round.
2. Current days and opening hours of The European Bison Show Farm depend on the seasons and are indicated at the entrance to the facility and published on the website: www.zubry.pszczyna.pl.
3. Entry into the area of The European Bison Show Farm is possible after purchasing an entrance ticket, no later than half an hour before closing of the facility.
Recommendations for visitors:
1. Visitors are obliged to comply with the applicable laws and regultions, anti-epidemic guidelines of the Chief Sanitary Inspector, the signs and information boards located on the grounds of the garden, and the instructions of the staff of the European Bison Show Farm.
2. Purchased entrance tickets must be retained for inspection.
3. Children under 12 years of age may stay on the premises of the facility only under adult supervision.
4. The European Bison Show Farm is not responsible for accidents and damage resulting from non-observance of the rules.
5. Visitors are responsible for any damage and loss caused by their fault, and in the case of children, their parents / guardians.
6. For your own safety, please do not touch or pick any plants growing on the premises of the facility. The European Bison Show Farm is not responsible for the consequences of ignoring this rule.
7. Bicycles should be left in places designated for this purpose. For abandoned bicycles, scooters, etc. the European Bison Show Farm is not responsible.
Bearing in mind the safety of visitors and the health and welfare of animals, on the territory of the European Bison Show Farm, it is absolutely forbidden to:
1. Stay in the area of the European Bison Show Farm before and after the established visiting hours.
2. Bringing any pets, with the exception of guide dog for the blind person.
3. Walking outside the alleys designated for visitors.
4. Smoking cigarettes, e-cigarettes and bringing and consuming alcohol throughout the whole facility.
5. entry of persons who are intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.
6. Feeding and disturbing animals.
7. Capture of animals - including a categorical prohibition on pulling decorative feathers from the tails of peacocks.
8. Making noise and using noisy devices.
9. Throwing any objects into the paddocks and water reservois.
10. Destruction of greenery and littering of the area.
11. Bathing in bodies of reservois.
12. Trade or distribute advertisements/flyers without written permission of the European Bison Show Farm. Photography and filming for commercial purposes and providing any services without written permission of the the European Bison Show Farm.
13. Taking pictures with flash.
14. Bring pyrotechnic articles such as firecrackers, rockets, fireworks.
15. Use of bicycles, in-line skates and scooters, including driving them.
16. Entering cars without proper authorization and battery cars for children.
17. Climbing fences, crossing barriers and fences, putting any body parts behind these protections.
18. Sitting on fences and barriers.
19. Touching and moving exhibits, furniture, damaging objects and entering rooms not intended for visiting.
20. Destroying equipment, elements of garden architecture, educational and information boards, fences.
21. For accidents arising on the grounds of the European Bison Show Farm in the Pszczyna Historical Park through the fault of visitors, the European Bison Show Farm in the Pszczyna Historical Park is not responsible. Visitors are responsible for all damages and losses caused by their fault and the fault of children under their care. For bicycles and other vehicles left in the racks, the European Bison Show Farm in Pszczyna Historical Park is not responsible.
In connection with the COVID-19 epidemic on the territory of the Republic of Poland:
1. On the territory of the European Bison Show Farm in the Pszczyna Historic Park it is necessary to comply with the commonly binding restrictions, orders and prohibitions in connection with the epidemic condition
2. The European Bison Show Farm in the Pszczyna Historical Park reserves the right to limit the number of people entering and staying in the facility or in individual pavilions, i.e. temporary closing of entrance gates or entrances to individual pavilions or temporary suspension of ticket sales.
3. In the Customer Service Point (CSP) there is a limit of 2 people in the room, excluding service staff.
4. On the territory of the European Bison Show Farm in the Pszczyna Historical Park, including at the ticket offices, entrance gates, entrances to the pavilions, all persons are required to keep a distance of not less than 1.5 meters from each other, with exceptions specified in generally applicable laws.
5. Persons staying on the territory of the European Bison Show Farm in the Pszczyna Historic Park are obliged to comply with the obligation to cover their mouths and noses, which is obligatory in places open to the public.
6. It is forbidden to enter the premises of the facility of persons who have COVID-19 disease symptoms or who have been found to be infected with COVID-19, persons undergoing mandatory isolation or quarantine, persons living with a person under mandatory isolation or quarantine, persons who have had contact within the last week with a person suspected of being infected, ill or referred for isolation.
7. On the territory of the European Bison Show Farm, dispensers with liquid for hand disinfection are made available, in designated places.
8. Special care is ordered in the observance of the principles of hygiene and good hygienic practices (including regular hand washing, hand disinfection) by persons residing on the premises of the facility.
9. In case of non-compliance with the rules, the relevant services will be informed and appropriate legal measures will be taken.  according to the legal status as of the date of enactment of these Regulations - Decree of the Council of Ministers of May 6, 2021 on the establishment of certain restrictions, orders and prohibitions in connection with the occurrence of an epidemic state (Journal of Laws of 2021, item 861), referred to in these Regulations as the Decree.  according to the legal status as of the date of enactment of these Regulations.
10. Persons may move on foot at the same time at a distance of not less than 1.5 m from each other:
- unless maintaining this distance is not possible due to the care of: - a child up to the age of 13, - a person with a disability certificate, a person with a degree of disability certificate, a person with a special education certificate, or a person who cannot move independently due to a medical condition,
- excluding persons who are cohabitating or living together,  according to the legal status as of the date of enactment of these Regulations - it is ordered to cover, by means of a mask, the mouth and nose, in places accessible to the public. The aforementioned order does not apply to a child under the age of 5.
In matters not covered by these regulations, binding is the decision of the Management of the European Bison Show Farm in the Pszczyna Historic Park.