Educational Workshop "Following the Tracks of the European Bison"
The "Following the Tracks of the European Bison" Educational Workshop is co-funded by the Provincial Fund for Environmental Protection and Water Management in Katowice and available to children living in the Silesian province. The workshop includes a teacher-led tour of the entire premises and the permanent exhibitions and a video about European bison. Each workshop participant is given a notebook with activities. The workshop duration is 90 min. This service is available to primary school students in years one to three and four to six. The maximum number of participants in each group is 20).
- a walk around the yard,
- observation of animal behavior, a talk with elements of discussion,
- getting to know the bison family and other animal species,
- work with the use of exercise books "Tracking the bison",
- the conducted classes are based on prepared "active" teaching materials using the Montessorian method, in which the knowledge obtained during the presentation conducted in the field will be used.
- good fun,
- unforgettable impressions,
- contact with nature,
- the teacher conducting the workshops.
Photo: M. Makowski